Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

NFL player’s leap into crowd goes wrong

Written By Tim Robin on Tuesday 11 October 2011 | 02:29

NFL player’s leap into crowd goes wrong- While watching players do the Lambeau Leap, I've always wondered how difficult it is for them to get free from the clutching hands of fans. They're being held up by every fan within a 10-seat radius; 22 hands all trying to get a piece of the latest touchdown scorer to jump into the crowd. Most of the time, players slide out of the stands pretty easily, but I've often thought that's due more to that famed Midwestern hospitality than anything. Packers fans know when to say when. I can't say I'd do the same. If I'm sitting in the end zone during a Packers game and Aaron Rodgers leaps into my waiting arms, I'll be damned if I'm letting go.



Read more: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Video-Bills-crowd-won-8217-t-let-Nick-Barnett-?urn=nfl-wp9052