Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Jodie Marsh Ends Man Drought

Written By Tim Robin on Wednesday 5 October 2011 | 12:06

Jodie Marsh ends man drought- Jodie Marsh has revealed that her punishing bodybuilder training regime has changed the size and shape of her boobs. 'My bust has actually gone from 32GG to 34C,' says Jodie, 32.
The 32-year-old has been pumping iron down the gym with her personal trainer Tim Sharp as part of a Discovery Channel documentary called Jodie Marsh Bodybuilder, which is set to air January 2012.

Marsh underwent a massive transformation owing to a strict 50-day diet and punishing training regime, that saw her win fifth place in a bodybuilding competition this weekend.
Now, Jodie has revealed that originally wanted to just lose a bit of weight because she was fed up with her "flabby" appearance, reports The Sun.
Things have certainly turned around for the former glamour model, who has said that she went two years without sleeping with a man. "I have never attracted so much interest from blokes in my life," she said. "It's been a real eye-opener. For the last two years I went through a complete drought of men." "No one was chatting me up. I despaired of ever having a boyfriend, or even a date, again. "But since I became a bodybuilder I've suddenly got about 50 guys interested in me."